Inner Out Consulting House strategic planning methods leverage input from key decision makers within the organization, interviews with individual contributors and discussions with key customers to develop the strategic plan and align organizational objectives for maximum business results. In addition, we will align the strategy with customer service industry standards and best practices to ensure our clients success. The plan we develop for our clients is comprehensive with well defined goals that help the organisation move to the next level of performance while providing a guide for the organisation to eliminate the chaos that can result from poor planning.
We use our proven planning processes to collect input from executives, individual contributors and other key stakeholders to ensure the plan is aligned with corporate objectives. The customer service strategic plan will allow you to prepare for and implement the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve your organizational goals and objectives.
Our strategic planning process takes into consideration a number of critical factors associated with the service business including:
- Market conditions that impact growth and service demand
- The state of the organization, performance gaps and areas for improvement
- Service level targets necessary to meet customer satisfaction goals
- Resource requirements to meet projected service demand
- Staff training and development initiatives
- A review of the Service offering portfolio, Service tools and systems to enhance efficiency and productivity
- The financial plan for the organization
Inner Out Consulting House will:
- facilitate meetings
- conduct research
- identify requirements for strategic plan
- Gather the necessary data to develop the strategic plan.
- create the planning documents
- Provide an executive presentation to communicate the strategy to senior management and the staff.