The Training Methodology
Our training sessions are interactive. We use participatory approaches to ensure that the stakeholders’ views are represented in our engagement. The participants will receive notes and will interact with those notes during the training. However, our main approach to our training models is facilitative and interactive. We also use a number of training tools, including videos, games, projects, case studies and thought-provoking templates, to enhance learning. The trainings are also more participatory and we prefer limited number of participants per training sessions to ensure an effective learning environment.
Inner out consultancy also undertakes training for SMEs. These are tailored on:
- Conducting surveys to understand the training needs of the SMEs supported by our clients. We employ qualitative and quantitative methods to capture information on all topics of interest.
- After identification of the training gaps for SMEs we develop and facilitate training sessions on :
- Technology Management & Business Strategy
- Marketing & Business Development
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Human Resource Management & Legal Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology & Quality
Our training modules are supplemented by examples, cases, self-tests and links for additional information